Last year me and my husband went for a trip to near the sea; we spent almost 3 weeks over there; though all the windows and doors were shut that whole period, but when we came back, we were like stress-out seeing the dust level on the floor and other furniture. Till then I did not have any Vacuum Cleaner at my place; as I live in a secluded and private property where, nearby, no construction takes place. We hardly see dust and dirt flotation around us. So neither I nor my husband felt any necessity for a vacuum cleaner ever. But that moment, we desperately felt for such a product and rushed for an online purchase; over 2 days I got my cleaning-partner, now life seems really tougher and harder without my cleaning-master, my Vacuum Cleaner.
Since I have never felt the necessity of this sort of machine, so I never care much to Google about it. But that time after cleaning all the dirt & dust, I thought to navigate bit in the internet about it.
Vacuum cleaner was first developed in 1860’s by Daniel Hess of West Union, Iowa. It was basically a carper sweeper that gathered dust with a rotating brush and a bellow was used to gather that dust out. Later, in 1869, a commercial vacuum cleaner stepped-into the market, which basically was a bulky device with a belt driven fan cranked by hand, a bit awkward to operate, though got a mixed response.
Since then, modified device is swiping the market one by one. More and more, research & development is taking place, which is bringing competition among the marketers to provide best of best machine on the customer hand.
Comparison chart of vacuum available on market
Types of Pet Vacuum Cleaner Available On Market
There are hundreds of types of vacuum cleaner is available in the market. Some are classified based on its size, some are on mechanism, some can be purely commercial or even domestic and some can be customized.
- Upright Vacuums: It has a cleaning head on which a bag and a handle are attached. It usually operates using a rotating brush-roll or beater bar, which removes dirt & dust by sweeping & vibrating.
Though it can be divided in many types, but the most common upright vacuum includes power-belt driven suction-motors which rotate the brush-roll. However, another form includes duel motor where the suction is provided via a large motor and the brush-roll is powered by a small motor.
- Canister: European market is dominated by canister. A flexible hose connects the wheels where the dust collector and the motor are mounted. It came on the user choice mainly for its flexibility as user can attach different heads for different tasks.
- Central: Central vacuum is more pricy and requires expert hand to operate though it is also very convenient. It is much easier to use than of a canister though you will need a bigger space to accommodate the 30foot hoses.
- Hand Vacuums: You can easily operate with hand as it tends to be smaller in size. You can easily clean your carpets, floors, sofas even the interior of your car. it can be both cored and cordless and operates using electricity or even battery.
- Robotic Vacuums: Robotic vacuums once used to be very expensive once but now because of the demand and supply the price fell under users budget. Once it was equipped with limited suction power to clean the carpet, but now a rotating laser-based range finder is used to map the space at its surrounding. It cleans the floor methodically. It needs charging up itself to be on-move all the time.
- Stick Vacuums: It is very light-weight and very easy to operate than most of the vacuum cleaners’ type. It has long body and handle with foot nozzle. Since it has small capacity bag, it is not that helpful to clean a big mess and it has some higher noise. Since its very handy and can clean very first, pet person can own it to clean litter and furs.
- Wet/Dry Vacuum cleaners: Specialized vacuum machine that can clean wet or liquid spills. it can be used both indoor and outdoor and can be used for wet as well as dry debris.
- Pneumatic: It is mainly used in industrial and manufacturing plants to clean wet/dry debris. It is a specialize form of wet/dry model that hook up to compressed air.
These points should guide you properly:
Above I talked about different types of vacuum cleaner available in the market. If you still think, it is nothing but a machine; you are doing a great mistake. The importance and its effect in life is beyond described words.
- Cleaning: It cleans dirt and dust out of your territory. Think of your carpet which needs periodical maintenance; if you are a job holder and hardly manage time to cook your food even, how would you manage to sweep and brushing your carpet, sofa set and other thing time to time?
- Timesaver: It is a hell of time saver. As machine can work much faster than us, it takes a huge less of time than we take to clean a single thing. So if you get one, you will be finished with your cleaning very early and go for a weekend visit at your friend or can finish up one of your pending projects.
- Hygiene factors: Since for a healthy life, maintaining a hygiene environment is must; a single vacuum cleaner can ensure your hygiene factors up to 90%. Think of the viral flu and seasonal diseases like, cough, cold, fever etc which takes place mainly for dusty and dirty environment. So this cleaner will kick out all the dust away at once and you can be tension free all the time.
- Multi-purpose usage: A modern vacuum cleaner is no more confined using on the carpet. You can use it to remove the dirt-pile from the bookshelf, the show-case, from the laptop or your reading table or if you are pet-person, it will let you be stress-free with your pet’s litter and furs.
- Relaxation: Think if you need not to do the weekly cleaning, you could enjoy your best novel, with a strong coffee on hand! A vacuum cleaner can make you feel this relaxed on your weekend, as it will conduct most of the cleaning on behalf of you, you can enjoy your book and coffee both.
- Money-saver: If you have time shortage you can have a house help, which will make you cost like thousands buck a week or even more, but you can have good quality vacuum cleaner with a budget of $500 or even less. So it really help you save your bucks falling out of your pocket.